Rajiv Gandhi Technical University
MCA 4th Sem Syllabus
 "Master Of Computer Application"
  • RGPV MCA 4th Semester Artificial Intelligence & Applications MCA-401 Syllabus
  • RGPV MCA 4th Semester Information Storage & Management MCA-402 Syllabus
  • RGPV MCA 4th Semester Computer Graphics & Multimedia MCA-403 Syllabus
  • RGPV MCA 4th Semester Design and Analysis of Algorithms MCA-404 Syllabus
  • RGPV MCA 4th Semester Java Programming & Technologies MCA-405  Elective-I : E1(A) Syllabus  
  • RGPV MCA 4th Semester Compiler Design MCA-405  Elective-I : E1(B) Syllabus 
  • RGPV MCA 4th Semester Managerial Economics MCA-405  Elective-I : E1(C) Syllabus 
  • RGPV MCA 4th Semester Advanced DataBase Management System MCA-405  Elective-I : E1(D) Syllabus 
  • RGPV MCA 4th Semester Microprocessor and Interfaces MCA-405  Elective-I : E1(E) Syllabus 
meta tags:-

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers