R.G.P.V. Bhopal (MP)
E.C. ( 7th Semester) Exam,Dec-2010
TV & Radar Engineering [EC-703]
UNIT-I 
Q.1.(a) Discuss the scanning process in Basic Television System. What is Interlace scanning? describe its Advantages over simple scanning.? 10
       (b) What is VSB Transmission? Why is it used for Transmission of TV picture signal ? 10

OR
Q.2.(a) What is Composite video signal? Using circuit diagram explain how sync pulses are obtained from composite video signal. ? 10
       (b) Discuss in detail the working principle of television camera pics-ups.? 10

UNIT-II
Q.3.(a) Draw the detailed Diagram of tri-nitron color Picture Tube. Describe its Working. ? 10
       (b) Discuss in Detail antenna requirement for television system. Describe various antenna used for transmission and reception.? 10

OR
Q.4.(a) Why (G-Y) Difference signal is not chosen for transmission? 10
       (b) Draw the Block Schematic for TV receiver. Explain its Working.? 10

UNIT-III
Q.5.(a) Give the Merits of Digital TV Technology & Draw the basic Diagram of fully Digital TV. ?10
       (b) Explain the application and working of cable Television(CATV). ? 10

OR
Q.6.(a) What is Close Circuit Television and High Definition Television system. ? 10
       (b) Explain the working of Digital Television Receivers with suitable diagram. ? 10

UNIT-IV
Q.7.(a) Derive the radar range Equation and discuss the factors affecting the choice of frequency of operation of radar system. ? 10
       (b) What is Doppler's Effect ? Derive the formula for Doppler's shift and hence explain the working of FM-CW radar. ? 10

OR
Q.8.(a) Calculate the maximum range of a radar system which operates at 3 cm with a peak pulse power of 500 kW. If its minimum receivable power is 10^-13 W. The capture area of its antenna is 5m^2 and the target cross-section area of target is 20 m^2. ? 10
       (b) Describe the role of Delay Line Canceller in MTI radar. Comment on the Disadvantages of MTI radar and how it can be overcome.  ? 10

UNIT-V
Q.9.(a) Draw the diagram of Basic Radar Receiver & explain its working.Also discuss the Effect of Noise. ? 10
        (b) Explain the Following -   10
                     (i) Synthetic aperture radar
                     (ii) Air Surveillance Radar(ASR)

OR
Q.10.(a) With the help of suitable diagram explain the type A and PPI display system. ? 10
          (b) Explain the Following -    10
                    (i) Duplexer
                    (ii) Bi static Radar.


META TAGS:-RGTU EC-703 PAPERS I TV AND RADAR OLD PAPERS I RGTU EC-703 OLD PAPERS I RGPV EC-703 QUESTION PAPERS I TV AND RADAR ENGINEERING PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I EC-703 LAST 5 YEAR PAPERS I RGTU EC-703 TV AND RADAR PAST YEAR PAPERS I RGPV EC 7TH SEM PAPERS I TV AND RADAR ENGINEERING OLD PAPERS I TV AND RADAR QUESTION PAPERS I RGTU TV AND RADAR EXAM PAPERS IRGPV EC-703 TV AND RADAR MODEL PAPERS I RGPV EC 7TH SEM TV AND RADAR SAMPLE PAPERS I RGPV EC 7TH SEM RADAR ENGG GUESSING PAPERS I RGTU EC-703 TV AND RADAR GUESS PAPERS I RGPV EC 7TH SEM MODEL PAPERS I RGTU EC-703 RADAR ENGINEERING TEST PAPERS I RGTU EC 7TH SEM EC-703 PAPERS I RGTU TV AND RADAR ENGINEERING OLD PAPERS I RGTU EC-703 TV AND RADAR PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers