R.G.P.V. Bhopal (MP)
I.T. (6th Semester) EXAMINATION
WEB TECHNOLOGY [ IT-604 ]
Time: 3Hrs     Max Marks: 100     Min Marks: 35
Note:Attempt any 5 questions taking 1 question from each unit.All question Carry equal marks.

UNIT-I
Q.1. (a) Define the World Wide Web. What are the various features of World Wide Web ? What is the difference between Internet and world wide web ? Explain. 10
        (b)What is a URL?What is the general form of a URL?Explain the different URL schemes. 10

OR
Q.2. (a) What is CGI ? Which are the two methods of sending information to server using forms ? Explain them briefly. 10
        (b) Describe HTTP features that make caching possible in a web browser.10 

UNIT-II
Q.3. (a) What is XHTML ? How is XHTML different from HTML ? List any five XHTML tags. 10
         (b) Why do we need a DTD (Document Type Definiton) for an XML document ? Explain with suitable example. 10

OR
Q.4. (a) Why is XML superior to other forms of data exchange ? How is it different from HTML ? Describe any four XML tags. 10
         (b) Describe the different ways that styles can be added to a page. What is style sheet class ? What do you mean by cascading styles ? 10

UNIT-III
Q.5. (a) What is Java ? How is Java script embedded in HTML ? 6
        (b) What do you mean by an event ? How event handling is done in Java Script? 7
        (c) What do you understand by scope and lifetime of variables in Java ? Explain with the help of program code. 7

OR
Q.6. (a) How are two-dimensional arrays declared in Java? Write a program to print multiplication tables from 1 to 10 using two-dimensional arrays. 10
        (b) Objects are created at run-time in Java.Describe what happens when an object is created ? 10

UNIT-IV
Q.7. (a) What are the considerations which should be kept in mind while designing website's information content ? 10
        (b) Explain the different components of client side application of CORBA. 10

OR
Q.8. (a) What do you understand by Middleware ? Explain it by giving an example. 10
        (b) Illustrate the method of client server communication in DCOME. Explain how IDL is used for this communication. 10

UNIT-V
Q.9. (a) What is a servlet ? Explain the three methods available in Java that play an important role in the life cycle of a servlet. 10
         (b) Write a sample HTML form and write a JSP program for receiving HTML form data. 10

OR
Q.10.(a) Can I create XML pages using JSP technology ? 6
         (b) How todeclare instance or global variables in JSP ? 7

         (c) How do I use Java Beans components (beans) from a JSP page ? 7 

META TAGS:-RGPV IT 6TH SEM ALL PAPERS I WEB TECHNOLOGY SAMPLE PAPERS I IT-604 WEB TECHNOLOGY MODEL PAPERS I RGPV WEB TECHNOLOGY GUESSING PAPERS I RGTU IT-604 WEB TECHNOLOGY LAST 5 YEAR PAPERS I RGPV IT-604 WEB TECHNOLOGY PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS I RGPV IT 6TH SEM COMPLETE SYLLABUS I RGTU IT 6TH SEM ALL QUESTION PAPERS I RGPV IT 6TH SEM MODEL TEST PAPERS I RGPV IT 6TH SEM PRACTICE PAPERS I WEB TECHNOLOGY LAST 5 YEAR PAPERS I RGTU WEB TECHNOLOGY SAMPLE PAPERS I RGPV WEB TECHNOLOGY MODEL PAPERS I RGTU WEB TECHNOLOGY OLD EXAM PAPERS I RGPV WEB TECHNOLOGY OLD PAPERS I

0 comments

Post a Comment

Followers